- I have a current CV/Resume and I am able to make any changes and match it to the job I am applying for.
- I have clearly highlighted my key skills attributes and accomplishments on the first page of my CV/resume.
- I can write a good covering letter targeting the letter to the specific job I am applying for.
- I have access to the Internet and I have set up a separate email for job search purposes.
- I look into the newspapers everyday and I have registered with internet job search engines.
- I know how recruitment and placement agencies work and have met with and sent my CV to them.
- I know how to maintain a Job leads diary.
- I have researched and know about current salary conditions to help with my salary negotiations.
- I have allocated at least 3 hours a day for the purpose of job searching and networking.
- I have three to five people on my list of referees, and I keep them updated about my job applications and the roles I am applying for.
Leave A Response